Freedom Boat Club began in 1989 and is the nation’s oldest and largest boat club.
With 175+ Freedom Boat Club locations, 20,000+ members in 31 States, Canada, and Europe and 2000+ boats in the national fleet, it’s easy to see why our boat club is the preferred alternative to boat ownership!
There are many benefits of membership:
- Unlimited access to our fleet of boats
- Free, unlimited training – no experience needed
- Hassle-free boating experience from start to finish
- A wide variety of new and clean boats, including inshore and offshore center console fishing boats, dual consoles, bowriders, and pontoon boats.
- A simple online reservation system
- Access to 175+ Freedom Boat Club locations across North America
- More than 2,000 boats in the collective fleet
- Guests, children, & pets welcome
- No maintenance, cleaning, or repair
- No trailers, slip rental fees, or winter storage cost
- Fun social events to mix and mingle with other boat club members and guests
Activities Freedom Boat Club Members Enjoy
- Cruising the varied local waters
- Easy access to off-shore, near-shore, and in-shore fishing
- Beaching on a sandbar for a picnic and a swim
- Dining at waterfront restaurants
- Dolphin sightings and bird watching
- Water Skiing and Tubing
Harbour Cove Marina
Harbour Cove Marina has served generations of boaters in the maritime community of Somers Point, New Jersey. This marina provides convenience and excellence with easy access to the Great Egg Inlet and some of the mid-Atlantic’s richest waters. Our storm-protected location, state-of-the-art waterfront complex, onsite restaurant, and long list of services and amenities make Harbour Cove Marina the region’s premier place to start your boating adventure. All of it is just ten miles southwest of the unmistakable Atlantic City skyline.